Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hijiry Calender Date

Hijiry Calender Date 7 months 4 weeks ago #104388

• reshedfs
  • Fresh Lemon
Dear all;

I really appreciate if some one can advice me on my issue as I have to publish my survey by the end of this week.

I translated my English survey to Arabic language but I got stuck with changing the birth date calender format from Gregorian to Hijiry/Islamic calender. I'm not sure if Limesurvey has the capability to switch from calender to another or Gregorian date is the default calender and can not be changed.

Your co-operation is highly appreciated.

Best wishes,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hijiry Calender Date 7 months 3 weeks ago #104400

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 790
LimeSurvey uses the jQuery UI calendar and (as far as I know) there is no Hijri version of that.

Perhaps you can use this plugin - keith-wood.name/calendars.html

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Hijiry Calender Date 7 months 3 weeks ago #104413

• reshedfs
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you for your reply; but how can I add certain plugin for example Islamic jQuery into installation directory without touching the code. I don't have any experience with Java and coding in general.

I'm using the interface to develop my survey and your direction is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hijiry Calender Date 7 months 3 weeks ago #104415

• holch
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 331
Without touching any code I think you will not be able to achieve what you want.

Maybe you can have a text question and find a regex validation so the date works for your calendar?
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Donation Image