Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Making a closed (running) survey with tokens available for public

Making a closed (running) survey with tokens available for public 6 months 4 weeks ago #104034

• karinnn73
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi dear Limesurvey-Team!

I am currently running a survey with individual tokens, and I am adding each new interested person to my list and sending out the invitations.
Now I found that it might be useful to have a link to my survey where users can register then on their own as well, as some acquaintances would like to forward the survey to e.g. a whole company department to reach more people that are suitable for my survey. So...

I would like to remain my survey to be a closed one / keep the system with tokens, but have the possibility for people who receive a mail from my acquaintances to register as well. I have not yet tried to switch it from closed to open, as I am afraid that the answer I got already might be lost. Is there any solution?

Thanks!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Making a closed (running) survey with tokens available for public 6 months 4 weeks ago #104065

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 799
You can use "Allow public registration", the user can enter their email and login.

Denis

Making a closed (running) survey with tokens available for public 6 months 4 weeks ago #104079

• karinnn73
  • Fresh Lemon
Oh, I think it worked out, and no data got lost!! :-)

Thank you!!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Donation Image