Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how i can display an equation answer in another question?

how i can display an equation answer in another question? 8 months 1 week ago #103935

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello guys
I've a question that is calculating previous fields with EM and result is ok, i can see the calculation value

i need to use this calculation value somewhere else in the survey, how i can use this equation number in another equation or to use later to caculate again with another question?

I've tried using {QID90.shown} and {QID90} nothing worked, gives undefined variable and can't be used

any idea?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how i can display an equation answer in another question? 8 months 1 week ago #103949

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 790
Assuming it is an equation type question, you should just be able to use the code (NOT the ID).

Something like:
{equation1}

Capture2_2014-01-22.png
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

how i can display an equation answer in another question? 8 months 1 week ago #103958

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
ok that helps, but what i have more than one sum inside this question? like this:

Children: (equation)
and babies: (another equation)

then how to use those 2 numbers?

Hmmm can i put each one alone in a hidden question then calculate in a new equation? will try that
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Donation Image