Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can LimeSurvey Resend Invitations?

Can LimeSurvey Resend Invitations? 8 months 1 week ago #103835

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 791
KitchM, I have checked with the development team and a couple of pages that you created were deemed unnecessary as additions. The documentation wiki is already bloated so if you have relevant material to contribute, could you please add to existing pages.

Thanks.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can LimeSurvey Resend Invitations? 8 months 1 week ago #103839

• KitchM
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
holch, thanks for the kind words.

tpartner, "unnecessary" is in the eye of the beholder. And I can tell you that those people you mentioned are extremely shortsighted. They obviously have no conection wth the end user and haven't a clue as to what he needs. That makes their programming only for themselves.

One only needs to look at their private little documentation wiki to realize the many shortcomings of the documention and its sparseness.

Those of us who have had decades of experience with what end users desire should have been included. Too bad our experience is not considered valuable to them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Donation Image