Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used?

Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used? 3 months 1 week ago #103585

• mrli999
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used in seconds, that is how many seconds does the respondent used to fill the survey?

If yes, how? Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used? 3 months 1 week ago #103597

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 690
As far as I know EM cannot load a timestamp when the page is submitted but you can enable "Save timings" - manual.limesurvey.org/Creating_a_new_sur..._.26_data_management

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by tpartner.

Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used? 3 months 1 week ago #103602

• mrli999
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
tpartner wrote:
As far as I know EM cannot load a timestamp when the page is submitted but you can enable "Save timings" - manual.limesurvey.org/Creating_a_new_sur..._.26_data_management

But in the database the starttime and the submittime are the same.

Can I use EM to calculte the time the respondent used? 3 months 1 week ago #103607

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 690
That seems to be bug that you've already reported - bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=8507.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Donation Image