Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Show Results of File Upload Question in Subsequent Question

Show Results of File Upload Question in Subsequent Question 1 month 2 weeks ago #112494

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 810
Sorry, I meant question CODE.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Show Results of File Upload Question in Subsequent Question 1 month 2 weeks ago #112496

• dweisser
  • Bronze Donor
  • Thank you received: 5
Aha -
So i was using the itemid, not the QCODE. I thought I had it.
Then:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.springboltconsulting.com/survey/index.php/uploader/index/sid/752182/filegetcontents/fu_3jjg2knf2tpe49t

So, now I can see where the image should be, but it does not load...

It's funny, because I have now implemented both the tpartner solution as well as the KolyaKorruptis. In TParters, I get a message saying "No image found", so I know the script is running. Here is the page source. (I uploaded the picture Jenny.jpg. It shows in the file upload question as intended. Clearly it is being recognized by the script. )
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">displayUploadedImage([{ "title":"","size":"35.878","name":"Jenny.jpg","filename":"fu_3jjg2knf2tpe49t","ext":"jpg" }]);</script>
<span style="color:red">No image found</span>

What do you think?

David
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by dweisser.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Donation Image