Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Item "Show "no answer" " in menue item "gerneral settings" not selectable

• Heidi123
  • Heidi123's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #102637 by Heidi123
Hello,

I have a question about the general settings of LimeSurvey.

I already created my Survey and I want to automatically add the answer "no answer" to all questions (except for obligatory questions).

In the menue item "general settings", in Tab "presentation & navigation" on the bottom of the site there is the item "show "no answer" ". But this item can not be selected (item is shaded in grey).

Is there another possibility to make this setting or how can I activate the item?

Thank you very much for your help!

-deutsch:

Hallo,

ich habe eine Frage zu den allgemeinen Einstellungen von Umfragen mit Lime Survey.

Ich habe meine Umfrage bereits erstellt und möchte die Antwortmöglichkeit „keine Antwort“ für alle Fragen (außer Pflichtfragen)automatisch einstellen.

Im Menüpunkt der Umfrage „Allgemeine Einstellungen“ unter dem Reiter „Präsentation und Navigation“ wird ganz unten die Möglichkeit „Zeige ‚Keine Antwort‘ “ angezeigt. Dieses Feld kann man jedoch nicht auswählen (das Feld ist grau unterlegt).

Gibt es noch andere Möglichkeiten an diese Einstellung zu kommen oder das Feld zu aktivieren?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für eure Hilfe.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 4 months ago #102647 by tpartner
Check the global setting for that.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heidi123
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose