Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Expression Manager and Time

Expression Manager and Time 1 year 3 hours ago #101905

Is there a way to use the Expression Manager to access the timings fields?

For example, in a later question you can tell them it took them 2 minutes and 30 seconds to answer the 5 question quiz portion.

I use Expression Manager right now already with assessments and other items so I am familiar with using _SQ001 for subquestions, and .value for the assessment values.

Is there something like a .timing to get the seconds from the timing table?

Thanks!

Please move this topic to: "Can I do this with LimeSurvey?" forum please
Last Edit: 1 year 3 hours ago by sterlingbates. Reason: request forum change for topic
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Expression Manager and Time 11 months 4 weeks ago #101927

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 827
Not as far as I know.

A possible solution may be to use JavaScript to record the timings and store them in hidden questions. EM could then be used to access those hidden questions.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sterlingbates

Expression Manager and Time 11 months 4 weeks ago #101947

Thanks for answering!

I had a couple of different methods to solve my problem. I will add the javascript one to the options, thanks for adding that!

I am glad to at least know that limesurvey doesn't have it native since I didn't want to "re-invent the wheel" if I didn't need to :).
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Donation Image