Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Filter on Token Attributes

• rossokr
  • rossokr's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #101310 by rossokr
Filter on Token Attributes was created by rossokr
Hi-
My question focuses on reporting in LimeSurvey. Is there a way to filter report statistics based on the value of a 'custom' token field for a particular participant?
For example, I send out a education-based survey based on a course. After 6 months, I (using remoteControl API) programmatically add all students that completed the reports as entries in the survey's tokens table with some custom attributes such as course 'section' (there is only one course, but many sections or classes for that course).
Suppose I wanted to get a report for all survey responses from a certain 'section', can I do that in LimeSurvey? I do not see an option in the 'Report and Statistics' page where you can filter by token attributes. So it seems although the data is all there, it is not able to be queried. I've attached a picture of what I would imagine this would look like
Please advise if there is a way to accomplish this or if this would need to be a new feature?
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 9 months ago #109388 by jalpesh
Replied by jalpesh on topic Filter on Token Attributes
I have a same problem... did you find a solution??
  • rossokr
  • rossokr's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #109406 by rossokr
Replied by rossokr on topic Filter on Token Attributes
Not really. The option we went with is that we can query by timestamp. So as long as we select the 'response timestamp' option when creating a new survey, we can at least query a smaller range of responses based on when the particular course iteration took place. The other option was modifying the query code to accept a certain token attribute as a parameter into the query.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 9 months ago #109430 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Filter on Token Attributes
Hi,

1st option : put the TOKAN attribute in an hidden question with an Equation question type ({QTEXT=TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1} for example)
2nd option : Make a feature request
3rd option : contact a dev to have a quote for a new feature

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose