Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Place Radio Buttons Below Text Boxes?

Place Radio Buttons Below Text Boxes? 9 months 5 days ago #101028

• lmw1
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Can someone tell me how to add radio buttons beneath the text boxes (see attached image).

We need to have them there so the survey taker does not get stuck on the mandatory question.

hb5c28bc.jpg

Any ideas?

Respectfully,
Leonard Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Place Radio Buttons Below Text Boxes? 9 months 4 days ago #101075

• trivender
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 5
First I want to suggest u to use checkbox instead of radio button. Put each question of ur survey in its own group. For this question put an aditional multi check box type question with only one anser option with the desired text. Now use relevance to hide the question above check box.
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."

Place Radio Buttons Below Text Boxes? 9 months 4 days ago #101076

• trivender
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 5
The above procedure is generic.But in ur situation there is one more solution. Create multi chekbox with comments. User javascript to hide the textbox infront on last answer option.In this way u wont have to put each question in different group.
Trivender Singh
Survey Designer and Programmer
"I always suggest to have a group by group display layout and create a seprate group for each question. This will be extra work but you will get flexiblity to create your question by using more than more lime survey question types."
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Donation Image