Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is there any way to access the help text of a specific question using EM?

Is there any way to access the help text of a specific question using EM? 11 months 1 week ago #100938

• laleger
  • Fresh Lemon
Greetings,

I've been working on a survey where I have questions with supporting information (a few sentences for each question) in the help text area. Now I want to show the supporting information for specific questions in an assessment. Is there any way to do this (i.e. Qcode.help or Qcode.hint?)

I understand that I'm probably using the help text area for an unintended purpose, however, I don't want to include the supporting information as part of my question text, and there doesn't seem to be a better place to store the supporting information.

Any recommendations?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is there any way to access the help text of a specific question using EM? 11 months 1 week ago #100947

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 790
Unfortunately, no. The help text is only available within the question.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Is there any way to access the help text of a specific question using EM? 11 months 1 week ago #100957

• laleger
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks for the feedback. I went ahead and created feature request # 8309 for this. I wouldn't imagine it would be too difficult to implement and could be beneficial to others.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Donation Image