Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can I Automate sending a survey from my client customer database application

Can I Automate sending a survey from my client customer database application 1 year 2 weeks ago #100468

• ddogave
  • Fresh Lemon
I am new to limesurvey and have a real basic question (hopefully).

I have an enterprise client/server application for a customer database and trouble ticket system. After the technicians close out a trouble ticket they create a survey and send it to the customer to basically ask how our service and support was during their trouble.

It is time consuming for the techs to enter the customers email address and send off a survey after every trouble so they asked me if this process can be automated. They want to click a button in my program and have it send off a survey invitation to the customers email address with the email address pre-populated and maybe a couple of other fields pre populated like the customers name.

Can anyone tell me if something like this is possible in limesurvey 2.x? I have been reviewing the API and RemoteControl v2 but I can't get a definitive answer.

Thank You. :)
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by ddogave. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I Automate sending a survey from my client customer database application 11 months 2 weeks ago #101469

• dweisser
  • Bronze Donor
  • Thank you received: 5
Hey there - I'm looking for a similar thing and foudn this link:
http://www.limesurvey-templates.com/automatically-send-email-invitations-p-49.html

I'm not a developer so I am not certain I could pull this off. But i hope it helps.

-Nebraska
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
Donation Image