Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Different version of "end message" according to user's selection

Different version of "end message" according to user's selection 10 months 1 week ago #100017

Can I have several set of "end Message" can be displayed according to user's selection?

For example, i will display set 1 end message while user select "Y" in all questions, and display set 2 end message while user have select "N" in some questions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Different version of "end message" according to user's selection 10 months 1 week ago #100018

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
You might be able to do that via the Expression Manager.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Different version of "end message" according to user's selection 10 months 1 week ago #100019

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 234
Hello,
I think it's the job of the assesment engine :unsure:
If you can associate some weight to your answers, it's easy to display different assessment messages in the survey completed page...
If not, use Expression Manager
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
Donation Image