Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Advanced Statistic

Advanced Statistic 7 months 4 days ago #99843

• naburo
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I built a survey where students at our faculty can evaluate the teaching. In the survey I have two questions with select-fields. Each question has the same answer-options (the user is asked for the two subjects he studied, so e.g. he answers in question 1 english and question 2 maths ore vice versa).

When creating the statistics for the survey I'm able to select answer-sets according to subjects, so i get all the answers for students who studied math in 1st subject and greek in 2nd subject.

Is there any way to filter the answer-sets like "where subject1 is english OR subject2 is english", so that I get all the answers from students who studied english??

By now I just found out how to filter the answer-sets where either subject1 is english, subject2 is english or both are english (wich results in 0 answer-sets as this not a combination anyone gives).

I hope there is someone who understands my problem and is probably able to help me. :)

Thanks for your help in advance :)

The server is running Version 2.00+ Build 130406.Sadly I'm not Super-Admin but just a survey admin.
Last Edit: 7 months 4 days ago by naburo.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advanced Statistic 7 months 3 days ago #99850

• mdekker
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 68
LimeSurvey is primarily intended for collecting the data. On top of that it offers basic filtering / reporting for quick insights but when you want a little more then that you need to export the data to your favorite program (excel, spss, r etc.) and analyze it there.
---
Menno Dekker
The following user(s) said Thank You: naburo

Advanced Statistic 7 months 3 days ago #99864

• naburo
  • Fresh Lemon
Hey Menno,

thanks for your reply :)

I thought, maybe there is a way to solve the problem with another question type?
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Donation Image