Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Survey invitations mail

Survey invitations mail 11 months 6 days ago #99327

• mksurvey
  • Fresh Lemon
Dear LimeSurvey Team! Dear users!

How do the invitation mails for the surveys work? Is it necessary to copy all mail addresses one by one, or is there a 'import contacts from outlook/excel list' function?

Another, related question: are the links which are sent out by the system, customized for each user, or would it be possible to, for example, send an e-mail to my own account and then distribute the link to others; i.e. is it necessary to send the e-mail from the LimeSurvey system or can I use the weblink within this invitation e-mail to distribute it further to other users?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Survey invitations mail 11 months 5 days ago #99360

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 794
Hi,
mksurvey wrote:
How do the invitation mails for the surveys work? Is it necessary to copy all mail addresses one by one, or is there a 'import contacts from outlook/excel list' function?
Yes, there are a "import by CSV button in menu
mksurvey wrote:
Another, related question: are the links which are sent out by the system, customized for each user, or would it be possible to, for example, send an e-mail to my own account and then distribute the link to others; i.e. is it necessary to send the e-mail from the LimeSurvey system or can I use the weblink within this invitation e-mail to distribute it further to other users?
Just use the weblink generated.

Or the survey URL + a token code.

And please remind : by default a token can be used only once.

Denis
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Donation Image