Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Question per group limit? some questions and "next" button not loaded...

Question per group limit? some questions and "next" button not loaded... 1 year 3 weeks ago #98648

• blukas
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi there

I am having a problem with a group that contains more than 200 questions and really a lot of conditions (see example below...most of the questions have conditions like that).

The problem is: Once the group page is loaded only 90% of the content is show, some questions at the bottom AND the control buttons ("back" "next" etc.) are not loaded.

Do I have a memory problem? Is this simply too much for my server? I changed the memory limit to 64mb in config-defaults.php that did not help.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Lukas

PS: I just uploaded our iPad template - check it out.

Installation INFO
Version 2.00+ Build 130708
PHP Version 5.3.21

EXAMPLE OF CONDITION (most of the 200+ questions in that group have conditions like this)
((schema.NAOK == "SO_SB")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "SO")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "THSO_KS_1")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "THSO_KS_2")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "BSSO_KS_1")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "BSSO_KS_2")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "BCSO_KS_1")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "BCSO_KS_2")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "PWSO_KS_1")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "BSMSO_KS_1")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "BMKSO_KS_1")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "ZHSO_KS_1")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "ZHSO_KS_2")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "ZHEXSO_KS_1")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "ZHEXSO_KS_2")) OR ((schema.NAOK == "KWSO_KS_1"))

buttons are loaded on the groups before

Attachment ok.jpg not found

buttons and some questions are not loaded in large group

Attachment notok.jpg not found

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Donation Image