Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Allow user to change responses

Allow user to change responses 9 months 3 days ago #98319

• uriah_hittite
Hi,
I am sorry if this has already been answered before on this forum but I could not find the answer.

I have successfully got LimeSurvey working but the one thing I am trying to do is make my survey so that users can go back later and change their responses.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Allow user to change responses 9 months 3 days ago #98331

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 722
Hello,

See "Survey General settings" / Allow multiple responses or update responses with one token?

Allow user to change responses 9 months 2 days ago #98370

• uriah_hittite
Hi Denis,
Thanks for the reply.

I already have that option ticked in my settings and it does not work. I must be doing something else wrong. :unsure:

What I am doing is generating a lot of tokens for users who are going to fill in a survey at an expo I am running. I will have a bank of computers on the night where people can enter their unique token and fill in the survey. They will be asked to enter an email address where they will be sent a copy of their responses. I was hoping to send them their token in this email so that they could go back and change their responses the next day if they wish.

The thing is that when they go back to the survey the next day, the token allows them back in but their responses are not shown, so they cannot see what they entered the night before.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks a lot.

Allow user to change responses 9 months 2 days ago #98376

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 722
The survey is set to "NOT anonymous" ?

Denis
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
Donation Image