Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Can I import languages in LimeSurvey?

• ajparag
  • ajparag's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #98209 by ajparag
Can I import languages in LimeSurvey? was created by ajparag
Hi,
We are going to do a research in India using LimeSurvey. We need the English script to be translated in 7 different languages. We have the translations available with us in word and excel file formats. My question is can we import these translations directly from excel/word? or do we have to implement each and every language manually in the script?
I understand that if there is an import feature we may have to adjust the translations according to the requirement of the script and where it fits/accepts it. We are ready to do that. Please let us know which file format do we need to use and what procedure can make our lives easy :) B'cause implementing 7 languages in 4 60 mins survey manually will be quite a task.

Regards,
Parag
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 8 months ago #98212 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Can I import languages in LimeSurvey?
Hello,

Not guaranteed, but try with TSV import system (excel/OOcalc use), this need group title are same for each language.

Denis
manual.limesurvey.org/Excel_Survey_Structure

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose