Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is editable sub-question relevance available? Can I sponsor it?

Is editable sub-question relevance available? Can I sponsor it? 1 year 3 months ago #96764

• tdaplyn
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,
We're currently using an old v1.90 or similar install of LimeSurvey. We currently spend a lot of time writing javascript to make complex decisions on showing/hiding sub-questions and every time a new junior comes in they have that whole learning curve to go through again.

Looking at v2 I notice the concept of relevance equations but it doesn't seem that these are editable at the sub-question level - can someone confirm if that's possible yet? I had a quick play on LimeService and it doesn't seem to be.

If it isn't there yet, is the required work well-understood? Who would be the best person to talk to about helping to fund that implementation?

Thanks,
Tim.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is editable sub-question relevance available? Can I sponsor it? 1 year 3 months ago #96769

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 789
Sub-question relevance is not available in LS 2.0.

Contact Carsten Schmitz (carsten.schmitz[at]limesurvey.org) regarding sponsorship.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by tpartner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tdaplyn
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Donation Image