Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: To Survey participants

To Survey participants 1 year 6 months ago #96560

• Dayle
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi. I would like to survey participants. For example I ask 13 companies 5 questions. So updating latest company detail and then asking the 5 questions is the workflow. Now doing this in the same (1) interface is the prize. But, from what I can see ... Just installed ver 2.0, I would create a user who would need access to the participants panel ... As per who the company is, then verify the data. Now wanting to fill in the survey ... He user would need to have the token associated with the participant ... Which they hen use to answer questions of the survey.

This is an awful lot of jumping around and steps involved to survey 10 companies yourself and update the company detail at the same time.

What would be great is the token for whomever completes the survey but the survey including the participant information for online and inline updating.

Am I trying to do something the software cannot do? Without a thousand steps that is?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To Survey participants 1 year 6 months ago #96570

• Mazi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 312
You add all company details at a CSV file and upload that one to the survey's token table. When having an additional token attribute, you can store to which company a user belongs to.

Token data can NOT be updated via a survey. This requires some additional coding, e.g. one could redirect the user to a to be coded script and pass some survey parameters to the script which then grabs the user's data and compares it with the data at the token table. If it doesn't match, the script could update the token data at the database.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dayle
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Donation Image