Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses?

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96539

• Matilda
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello Lime Survey,

I have a problem and am hoping you can help me.....i have finished setting up my questionnaire for my MBA market research project, but am having difficulties with distribution, is it possible to distribute my questionnaire just by asking my target market to click on my link which will automatically direct them to my questionnaire for them to respond?

My research is focused on a particular target market, and i dont have email addresses of the market population, is it possbile to distribute via click?

Will very much appreciate your kind help on what steps i need to follow to complete my MBA Research questionnaire.

Best Regards.....

Tilly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96549

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 285
You don't need tokens/emails to invite people. You can distribute the survey link online, printed however you would like to. Sending out emails is just one of many options.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matilda

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96550

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
Once you published your survey (don't go for the closed mode, because then you will need tokens and they are usually individual).

Then you can copy the survey link, publish it on websites, send it via email, post, whatever. However, if you don't loose tokens, anyone who knows the link can access the survey and take part.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by holch.

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96554

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
here a screenshot where you will find the link that you have to provide

Screenshot_1_2013-05-29.png

The following user(s) said Thank You: Matilda

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96555

• Matilda
  • Fresh Lemon
Oh! wow....interesting, i will try it and let you know the outcome

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96589

• Matilda
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello Holch,

Please kindly see attached file, how do i remove the name and email settings of participants? i want my survey anonymous but with this set up it seems its no longer anonymous and i might be going against the school rules as they dont want anyone collecting names and emails of people who respond to our online surveys.

Please advice.

Thanks....

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96590

• Matilda
  • Fresh Lemon

File Attachment:

File Name: Survey.pdf
File Size: 87 KB

I tried to do the screen shot i hope you can view it....

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96592

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
You have made your survey closed somehow. I never use this mode so I am not quite sure where to find this.

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96601

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 786
Delete/remove token table .

Denis

Can I distribute Survey to my Target Market without using email addresses? 1 year 1 month ago #96603

• Matilda
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello Denis,

I got below message from the remove token table, does this mean if i delete tokens, i wont be able to access my survey anymore? :S

I want to make my survey open and provide link that people can just click on and respond to my questionnaire.

what do i do to make it open and easy to access?

Warning

If you delete this table tokens will no longer be required to access this survey.
A backup of this table will be made if you proceed. Your system administrator will be able to access this table.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Donation Image