Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When LS checks a quota

When LS checks a quota 1 year 1 month ago #96457

• ellas
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi everybody. I have a little problem with quota and since I don't know how to solve it, it appears to be enormous.
In shortly, this is my hypothetical situation: I have the usual gender question and I set the two quotas 50 male and 50 female. Imagine that this is the first question of 100 and it stays as a single question in a group in a single page at the beginning, when LS will inform the interviewer that a quota is reached? I mean, during the 51th interview to a female, LS will show a message immediately after the "female radio button" is selected, after the "next" button is pressed or at the end of the interview, let's say after other 100 questions?
Well, actually I have another question but I would prefer one step per time.
Thanks for your precious help.

PS. I use "Version 1.92+ Build 120919" and I'm not willing to upgrade, unless there is a real need.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When LS checks a quota 1 year 1 month ago #96463

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 740
The quota action will be fired as soon as the respondent clicks "Next" after the quota question.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ellas

When LS checks a quota 1 year 1 month ago #96467

• ellas
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks. That's an incredible good answer. In the manual I found this " The quota will be checked everytime somebody answers "Yes" to that question, and completes the whole survey"
But surely I misunderstood since my english is not so good.
So it seems that could be a good idea to put the "quota questions" in a separate page in a separate group.

Question number 2)

I have, lets say, this situation male/female and age 18-30 31-60, ok? In a matrix I will put these 4 subgroups
male and 18-30 = 50interviews
female and 18-30 = 50interviews
male and 31-60 = 50interviews
female and 31-60 = 50interviews

Does LS manage this situation too? and How?
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Donation Image