Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Multiple versions of the same survey

Multiple versions of the same survey 1 year 3 months ago #95198

• bioflow
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello everybody! I have been lurking in the forums and using LimeSurvey for a while now, but I have finally run into a problem that I need help with.

I am hoping to deploy a large survey using the "planned missing data" technique. Essentially, I will have multiple versions of the same survey, with each version having different questions missing.

Is there any way that I can amalgamate all these surveys into one URL, so that participants who click on the link are randomly sent to one of the versions? Thank you in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Multiple versions of the same survey 1 year 3 months ago #95203

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 285
I see two options.

You create 4 different surveys and create a script that redirects the respondents randomly to one of the 4 surveys.

Or you create all questions in one survey, then randomly asign them to a certain "profile" (A, B, C, D) and then hide/show questions with conditions based on the assigned "profile".
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Donation Image