Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Survey ID and passing to a SSRS via Paramater

Survey ID and passing to a SSRS via Paramater 1 year 7 months ago #95060

• lime_Chris
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi all,

We currently use Sharepoint as a Survey tool, and beeing developing and looking into using Lime Survey as its more light weight more configuarable and can have a MSSQL backend so tables can be indexed etc.

The current process is someone fills out a Sharepoint Survey and writes down the ID.
Then then book a appointment for the customer (writing down the ID) in the appointment.

Later when the appointment is ready (i.e the appointment is now) they look up the ID to view all the responses and discuss with the customer.

We use SSRS (SQl Server Reporting Server) for the appointment booking, and we can pass parameters into those appointments that we decide to book.

So first question is can we see the Survey Response Id thats being filled in? and Display it for debugging on the page.
Then is there a easy way to see all the responses of a Survey? This one is a lesser concern, as we can just create a Report to display all results for XXXX Survey Response Id (Id that is saved into the Survery_XXXXXX table.
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by lime_Chris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Survey ID and passing to a SSRS via Paramater 1 year 7 months ago #95072

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 826
After the first question page is submitted, you can use the {SAVEDID} placeholder to display the record ID.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lime_Chris

Survey ID and passing to a SSRS via Paramater 1 year 7 months ago #95092

• lime_Chris
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks!

That is perfect just what I am after.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
Donation Image