Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Saving assessments {TOTAL} in database?

Saving assessments {TOTAL} in database? 1 year 6 months ago #95057

Question about an assessment test I created: It displays the total properly at the end of the survey, but I'm unable to save the total to the database. As the last question, I created an Equation type question, set it to "Yes" for "Always hide this question", and as the question, I wrote {TOTAL}.

Obviously that's the wrong thing to do... What do I need to change so that it saves the test score to the database?

Thanks for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saving assessments {TOTAL} in database? 1 year 6 months ago #95070

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 803
{TOTAL} is only available after survey completion. {assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL} can be used in the survey.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: buwebmaster

Saving assessments {TOTAL} in database? 1 year 6 months ago #95089

Thanks Tony! :) It works now, but for some reason, I had to add a regular question (without an assessment value) in the same question group as the {assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL}, otherwise, it only saved the total of the first 3 question groups and not the fourth... even if I had the {assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL} in a fifth group... So I moved the name field at the end instead of at the beginning... but I wonder why it does that.

I have version 2.0.0

Thanks,

Julie
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image