Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes?

The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes? 1 year 1 week ago #98155

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 793
lajennylove wrote:

I got a few errors and I don't know why. Here's my Logic File for Survey... But i think than is almost done.

And now, about this:
Use the Prefill url system to prefill PANELID with the subsid
manual.limesurvey.org/SGQA_identifier#Us..._the_SGQA_identifier

You set first question to NQid code, then use NQid code after (and not Ticket).

The SGQA for this question is 331861X130X3142 if i have good eyes.

To set quoat url : you need to update each quota. Then you can choose for each quota easily : {QUOTAFULL} or {SCREENOUT}
Denis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes? 1 year 1 week ago #98360

• lajennylove
Hi Denis.

Finally i could do everything i need about i asked to you to help me, but theres just one more cuestion.

Is there a way to know if someone was ended the survey by a filter out? I mean, i put some conditions to my survey for example age, my survey is just for a age range so is there a way to find out who was pulled out with this filter.

That's for doing this things:

Complete: redirects.researchnow.com/UPNredirect.asp?status=1&Subsid=XXX
-> FilterOut: redirects.researchnow.com/UPNredirect.asp?status=2&Subsid=XXX
QuotaFill: redirects.researchnow.com/UPNredirect.asp?status=3&Subsid=XXX

Is there a way to do that?

Please, help me.
Jenn.

The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes? 1 year 1 week ago #98377

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 793
FilterOut is same than Screenout for me.

A screen out is like a quota at 0.

And you set the url like you want (think it's more easy to have SCREENOUTURL in SURVEY : speed update for another task ;).

Denis
The following user(s) said Thank You: lajennylove

The nuisance with Panel Providers - How to implement SiD, Quota and Completes? 9 months 4 weeks ago #100258

• christinaf
  • Fresh Lemon
i´m sorry to bring this topic up again, but i´m totally lost how to handle the panel links...
my situation is similar to that explained by kaufi. the panel provider gave me some links for screenout, quota full and complete scenario. I have to provide the link to my survey.

so, this is what i have troubles with:

1. my survey invitation looks like: www.XYZ.co.uk/limesurvey/index.php/839871/lang-en the panel provider adds to this link participant IDs, so that it looks like www.XYZ.co.uk/limesurvey/index.php/839871/lang-en?id=12345
That link works perfectly, but the ID disappears after the participant moves further in the survey (after the welcome page). Do i have to make a "setting" to keep this parameter? I have no clue ...

2. since the panel provider adds the parameters i need to read it out from the URL. How can i do this? By the use of javascript? (i have nearly no programming skills, so i would be overgrateful if someone could provide an example here)

3. i assigned each screenout and quota case a redirect link. But if a participant is screened out, he just gets the "Sorry you`re out" message. The link is displayed to, but what i´m searching for is, that the participant is automatically redirected to the panel provider. What do i have to do, to make that happen?

I would be very grateful if someone could help!!!

Thanks in advance! Christina
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Donation Image