Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Public survey, ask for email address but no need for email

Public survey, ask for email address but no need for email 1 year 8 months ago #93575

Is it possible to have public surveys, ask for email address, and then the user can continue to do the survey immediately without the need for email?

If possible, the condition of each email address can do the survey once must still be enforced.

Much thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Public survey, ask for email address but no need for email 1 year 8 months ago #93581

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 872
Hello,

It's a new feature for 2.1, maybe for 2.05.

With 2.0, you can use own srcript before survey entre to validate email and create token table.

Denis

Public survey, ask for email address but no need for email 1 year 8 months ago #93583

Thx Denis.

Any page containing the version release timetable?

Public survey, ask for email address but no need for email 1 year 8 months ago #93653

OK Denis,

With 2.0, is it possible to let users register their email address and other arbitrary fields without creating tokens? We'll check for duplicate email address manually.

We want to see if we can make LS into production before 2.05….

Public survey, ask for email address but no need for email 1 year 8 months ago #93655

I worked around the issue. Thx!

Public survey, ask for email address but no need for email 1 year 8 months ago #93661

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 830
I worked around the issue.
Can you share?
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Public survey, ask for email address but no need for email 1 year 8 months ago #93671

I can share. Sure. But u r part of the LS team, n you should know more... :-)

I just make my first question with fields for name, email and address. Mandatory or optional input, of which is up to you.

No token.

Use cookie to track users.

I get the email after they complete the survey, in the responses fields.

Public survey, ask for email address but no need for email 1 year 8 months ago #93672

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 830
But u r part of the LS team, n you should know more
This is not for my benefit! This forum is all about sharing help and solutions.

Thanks for your input.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Donation Image