Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Remove (or hide) filter response options from statistic module

Remove (or hide) filter response options from statistic module 1 year 11 months ago #90425

• Gabriela
  • Senior Lime
Hi all,
I have a very long survey, with multiple questions , lots of them, Text Arrays ect..
When it was time to view statistics, the fiter response module is huge (and very confusing for other users)...
I was wondering, is there a way to eliminate (hide) some filtering question options. For example,

In this array(text), only have the option to choose "name", "year" , "place" "duration" but NOT the option to choose if answer 1,2,3,4,5, 6 ect...aswell.

Otherwise, the filter reponse module is too huge and with too many options, and users will not be able to manage it.
Hope there is a solution.
Thank you very much
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Remove (or hide) filter response options from statistic module 1 year 11 months ago #90439

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 826
It isn't possible to modify the look or behavior of the statistics interface without hacking the core code - not recommended ;)
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by tpartner.

Re: Remove (or hide) filter response options from statistic module 1 year 10 months ago #90704

• Gabriela
  • Senior Lime
Thanks, (sorry the delay in answering)..
I imagine its hard to hack the core code...
is there any other option?

and just for knowledge, why is it no recommended to "hack" the core code? :whistle:

Many thanks...

Re: Remove (or hide) filter response options from statistic module 1 year 10 months ago #90718

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 826
is there any other option?
Not as far as I know.
and just for knowledge, why is it no recommended to "hack" the core code?
Any changes you make to the core code will be overwritten when you update.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Remove (or hide) filter response options from statistic module 1 year 10 months ago #90787

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 868
Gabriela wrote:
and just for knowledge, why is it no recommended to "hack" the core code? :whistle:
LS is in GPL, then : do what you want, but if it break something, it's your responsability ;).

Denis
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Donation Image