Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: printing document of completion

printing document of completion 1 year 10 months ago #89959

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
hello guys, i have read quite online about this but nothing yet can be done, also read this thread it is not exactly what i require

www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...ing-the-survey#83368

i was thinking to generate a completion crtificate or kind of document that participant can print once completing the survey.. to get the name from some text value in the survey itself? and add it to html template or an image?

I will be fantastic if also can be added unieque number/code for the those document so it can be collected for later reference?

What think?
I know it is a challenge, i just need to know the best way to do such thing, either using external tools (please advise any) or directly from limesurvey?

any idea is appreciated

Mike
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: printing document of completion 1 year 10 months ago #89967

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 806
You won't be able to do this directly in LimeSurvey but you could add parameters to an End URL that sends the respondents to an external script to handle the document generation/display - docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+survey#General.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by tpartner.

Re: printing document of completion 1 year 10 months ago #89994

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
no problem, i know that in fact but what you suggest in this regard to used as external script/tool? any idea or hint? i am familiar with php scripts
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by itsme.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds
Donation Image