Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Want to do array question with drop-down on left and comments field on the right

Want to do array question with drop-down on left and comments field on the right 1 year 11 months ago #89744

• jayray27
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

first of all thanks for providing this great tool!!

Here is my problem: I want to create a question where I am asking to rate a couple of topics and at the same time the respondent should provide feedback about the topic if the rating is lower than 3. The best way would be that the comment field only shows up if the rating is 3 or less out of a 1-5 scale.

So the array structure would be:

Topic 1 Dropdown with rating from 1-5 Comment box (that shows when rating <4)
Topic 2 Dropdown with rating from 1-5 Comment box (that shows when rating <4)
Topic .. Dropdown with rating from 1-5 Comment box (that shows when rating <4)

Right now I created an array with text but now I don't know what to do next... :(

Would be great if you could help me with this. I have limesurvey 1.92+

Thanks and best regards,
Benjamin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Want to do array question with drop-down on left and comments field on the right 1 year 11 months ago #89747

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 829
You may want to to use an array(numbers) followed by a multiple-text and a JavaScript solution similar to this post - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...n-a-row--my-solution
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Want to do array question with drop-down on left and comments field on the right 1 year 11 months ago #89748

• jayray27
  • Fresh Lemon
Ok thank you, I will try it... looks pretty complicated but I will try ;-)
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Donation Image