Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I would like to create a unique autonumber each time a survey is completed

I would like to create a unique autonumber each time a survey is completed 1 year 11 months ago #89580

I would like to create a hidden field that shows each time a user completes a survey. It will a sequential auto-number that is shown only to admin when accessing the results.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I would like to create a unique autonumber each time a survey is completed 1 year 11 months ago #89585

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 381
Why don't you use the questionnaire id? It is not sequential though...
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: I would like to create a unique autonumber each time a survey is completed 1 year 11 months ago #89586

We could do that to. We have a unique project we want to do with LimeSurvey and willing to pay someone to complete the prototype. do you have an idea or place where I could post this? We need a pretty quick turnaround time.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image