Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion?

Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 year 4 months ago #89351

• BRGi
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I would love to create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion.. Any way to do it?

In general, is there any way to add comments to question? I need comments almost after every question type, and in some cases also to subquestions.

Thank you very much!

PS: And is it possible to add a caption to X-axis and Y-axis?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 year 4 months ago #89357

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 683
I would love to create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion.. Any way to do it?
Similar to this post, you will need to use CSS and/or JavaScript to move the text inputs of a following multiple-short-text question - www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...lds-in-limesurvey-20.
In general, is there any way to add comments to question?
Unfortunately, no. You will need to add text questions for these.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 year 4 months ago #89372

• BRGi
  • Fresh Lemon
I see, thank you.

The link doesnt work, could you please repost it again?

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 year 4 months ago #89373

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 year 4 months ago #89375

• BRGi
  • Fresh Lemon
thank you! let's see if i manage :D

Re: Create an Array (5 point choice) with a comment field to each subquestion? 1 year 4 months ago #89696

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Donation Image