Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Possible to Categorize assessment results by utilizing assigned attributes

Possible to Categorize assessment results by utilizing assigned attributes 1 year 9 months ago #86738

Is it possible to categorize assessmen t results by utilizing the attributes in the token table assigned to each token? How about extending User Group features into Survey Results / token entries.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by cheyennemtnman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Possible to Categorize assessment results by utilizing assigned attributes 1 year 9 months ago #86850

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
Since assessment results are not stored at the database but calculated at runtime, this isn't possible.

But you can use the Expression Manager to calculate assessment results and store them at an equation question.
You can even use several equation questions for different user groups and store or sum up results for different groups this way.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheyennemtnman

Re: Possible to Categorize assessment results by utilizing assigned attributes 1 year 9 months ago #86859

Thank you once again for your response. Okay I am sold on Expression Manager! So I will explore this next. Equation question is something you add in the survey but hide it? I can see where this is where you can sum and average numerical responses. Where would you store them? A new table? or is the equation question the field where results are stored? If so, This can / is exported with the answer data?
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by cheyennemtnman. Reason: Addition
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Donation Image