Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Need help on VERY custom Reports

Need help on VERY custom Reports 1 year 11 months ago #86693

Hi, I need a bit of help and am looking for estimates/quotes on the following:
I need to create a custom reporting tool based on info in the LS database. You can take the assessment here to see the user side. Not all answers have to be filled out, it's in "demo" mode right now.

Requirements:

Part 1: Individual Program Site Reports

Generate 2 reports from a LimeSurvey database using a Report Creator Page (Mockup)

A) The Main report looks like this (Mockup) There are 38 scored standards, each score is based on an average of 3 to 6 sub-questions (indicators) shown only in the survey (except for the Action Plan below)

B) The second one, at the bottom of the Main report, is the "Action Plan". It's an Excel doc containing the low scored items which show the specific indicators from each standard (166 possible) that the user would fill out with others in their group - (it's an excel doc so it's editable/printable)

There are 3 other "add-on" surveys that users can opt to take - those will need to tie into the report as well via [SITE NAME], [5 digit code] and their . [b]Part 2: Comparison Reports:[/b] Be able to compare two sites [b]Part 3: Organizational Reports:[/b] (aggregate score of all Program Sites) [b]Part 4: Organization Comparison Report: [/b] (Comparison of Two Organizations) These will allow an organization to see the aggregate total of each of their individual sites. This is an ongoing project... we could be working together for a long while...[Email address].

Part 2: Comparison Reports: Be able to compare two sites

Part 3: Organizational Reports: (aggregate score of all Program Sites)

Part 4: Organization Comparison Report: (Comparison of Two Organizations)
These will allow an organization to see the aggregate total of each of their individual sites.

This is an ongoing project... we could be working together for a long while...
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by randycaruso.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need help on VERY custom Reports 1 year 11 months ago #86739

• Fred
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 5
Nice project. Your Limesurvey template looks great. Did you do that in house?

Re: Need help on VERY custom Reports 1 year 11 months ago #86741

Yea, entirely. I've found the whole LS package to be pretty CSS friendly. I've worked with a lot of templates and other packages and LS deserves tremendous credit for putting together a very well thought out system. Need some customization? Definitely opened the door to another career along the way... Like WordPress, LS seems to own a large territory, just not enough people know about it yet.

Re: Need help on VERY custom Reports 1 year 11 months ago #86743

• Fred
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 5
Sure, send me an email fdgwhite At gmail and we can talk.

Cheers
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Donation Image