Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Piping Ticked item from "Multiple question types in array" to ranking

Re: Piping Ticked item from "Multiple question types in array" to ranking 1 year 11 months ago #86446

• isme_tze
  • Fresh Lemon
Dear tpartner,

Once again, thank you very much for your prompt reply. I did have a close inspection on the code that you have suggested, however, it seems that this workaround only work on one question group (whereby I will need to pipe and combine two question groups). How do I combine ticked items from both Question Groups into the same ranking question?

By the way, do you have the LS exported structure file (.lss) for "FOR FILTER AND RANKING QUESTIONS ON SEPARATE PAGES"? I might be able tweak it if I can have a bigger picture.

Regards
Tze
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Piping Ticked item from "Multiple question types in array" to ranking 1 year 11 months ago #86447

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 785
How do I combine ticked items from both Question Groups into the same ranking question?
Please see my previous comments about using several question codes in the array filter setting.

Attached are the demo survey and template.

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey_survey_96314_2012-10-04.lss
File Size: 43 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: default_ranking_filter.zip
File Size: 48 KB
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Piping Ticked item from "Multiple question types in array" to ranking 1 year 11 months ago #86450

• isme_tze
  • Fresh Lemon
i really dont think it work for me as i cant edit the template.js file. without editing the template.js file, this is what i got from the lss file.

LS-1.JPG

LS-2.JPG

LS-3.JPG

LS-4.JPG

looks like i am hitting a brick wall.

anyway, i still appreciate your help, tpartner.

wish me good luck and hope to come up with a workaround......
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Donation Image