Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey

Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey 2 years 3 months ago #83368

• ryanclaw
  • Fresh Lemon
I was task to create a survey which is quite short and easy.I don't have problem with that, however my superior actually told me if respondent successfully answers all the question and submit he/she will be redirected to a page which can be printable and can be use to redeem lets say coffee or movie pass or a gift certificate. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey 2 years 3 months ago #83370

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 811
You can "Automatically load URL when survey complete" - docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve...ation_amp_navigation
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey 2 years 3 months ago #83371

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 259
For the less you can:
1) Enable asssessment module
2) set (for example) 1 point to each "good" answer option (and 0 for "wrong" ones)
3) use the asssessment message (based and the total score & displayed after submission) to redirect (via javascript or <meta refresh>) the respondant or showing a basic link to the related external page(s)...

=> option (your superior may like it):
<3 pts: no gift
3-5 pts: a poor gift
>5 pts: a car !

Ben
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Ben_V.

Re: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey 2 years 3 months ago #83396

• ryanclaw
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks so much Tony, will look on the link you provided.

Re: Gift Certificate/ Movie ticket after finishing the survey 2 years 3 months ago #83397

• ryanclaw
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Ben,

hahahaha.. That would be a great gift for a 40 question/survey..Thanks I will also try your suggestion though honestly speaking I'm not good in javascript.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Donation Image