Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Allowing users to modify their answers once posted (completed) questionnaire

Allowing users to modify their answers once posted (completed) questionnaire 2 years 1 month ago #82089

• felicelime
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi

I created a questionnaire (not public) with identifiers (token) and would like to allow users to review and change answers.

In the "General Settings"> "Identifying" I set to "Yes" option "Allow editing of responses after completion?" but once I go back to the home page of the questionnaire and insert the token that has already completed the questionnaire, the system answers with "Thank you! The survey responses have been saved."

Any thoughts, advice, suggestions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Allowing users to modify their answers once posted (completed) questionnaire 2 years 1 month ago #82136

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
Did you try enable the "token based answer persistence" as well: docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve...or+LimeSurvey#Tokens

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: Allowing users to modify their answers once posted (completed) questionnaire 1 year 10 months ago #85622

• lowprofile
  • Junior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
I also have this problem in 120613 but I cannot reproduce it on the limesurvey demo server. So it has probably been fixed(no mention of a bug in the changes)
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
Donation Image