Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is it possible to present short movies within a survey?

Re: Is it possible to present short movies within a survey? 2 years 4 months ago #81451

• che
  • Junior Lime
Yes, via the text (not HTML) editor. I simply insert the iframe code (see below) into the boilerplate question text box after some introductory text. In my workaround I've moved the exact same iframe element to the answer option and made that the only option for that question (question type is multiple options). But this leaves the errant checkbox on the left.

See surveys.humaneresearch.org/index.php?sid=85283

Here's the code I use in the boilerplate question (not sure if this will copy):

Please click the "play" button below to watch a four-minute video all of the way through and then answer the questions beginning on the next page.
<br /><br />
<iframe width="600" height="454" src="www.youtube.com/embed/hP3y3OwSHyk" frameborder="0"></iframe>
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is it possible to present short movies within a survey? 2 years 4 months ago #81538

• che
  • Junior Lime
FYI, I figured out that the older "object" embed tag provided by YouTube works in the boilerplate question type. For some reason, iframe isn't working for me. So I'll lose some functionality, but at least it's working now!

Thanks for the responses and advice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Donation Image