Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results?

Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results? 2 years 7 months ago #78316

• mr2jswe
  • Junior Lime
I need to be able to dynamically create (and launch) new surveys based on the results from previous surveys. For instance, if the mean on a specific question (item A1) was lower than 2.0 (on a 5 point likert) then the system would launch additional questions (items A2, A3 and A4) to zoom in on the problem.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by mr2jswe. Reason: clarifying
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results? 2 years 7 months ago #78320

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 274
I need to be able to dynamically create (and launch) new surveys based on the results from previous surveys
What do you need ?
a) A new survey B (=new url) depending on the answers given for a previous survey A
b) just 1 survey with additionnal & conditionnal questions hidden or shown depending on the previous answers...
In this case have a look at the online documentation to start using LS 'conditions' (quiet easy) or 'Expression Manager (EM)' if you already are working with LS 1.92

Ben
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mr2jswe

Re: Automatically create a follow-up survey based on previous survey results? 2 years 7 months ago #78324

• mr2jswe
  • Junior Lime
I need to a) Create a new survey (new URL).

Can you automate sending the invitation to the new survey/URL through Expression Manager, based on earlier survey-results? Create an automated system?
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image