Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: tokens

tokens 2 years 5 months ago #77321

Is there a way where i can assign a single token to multiple users? and one more thing is i need to create a login page for the survey user is it possible to do that? and also for token enabled survey, can the survey be taken multiple times with the same token id that was generated?

thanks in advance...
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by krishna1088.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: tokens 2 years 5 months ago #77458

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello krishna1088,

- Is there a way where i can assign a single token to multiple users?
You shouldn't use the same token for more than one participant. I don't know if it works but you might run into problems. A token is used to identify the participant so how should the system know which participant it is if the have the same token?

- and one more thing is i need to create a login page for the survey user is it possible to do that?
See www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...in-page-for-a-survey

- and also for token enabled survey, can the survey be taken multiple times with the same token id that was generated?
Yes, you can use the "Uses left" in the Token Management to specify how many times one participant can take the survey.

If you want to know more about tokens it is a good idea to have a look at our documentation:
docs.limesurvey.org/Tokens

It would be very nice if you don't cross-post again and decide where you want the community to answer your questions. It will make things difficult if we have to look at identical question from one user or one persons answers a question you already got an answer. So please, think of the community and the LimeSurvey team members. Thank you!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Donation Image