Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Styling Dropdown List with Image Slider

Styling Dropdown List with Image Slider 2 years 3 months ago #77301

I have a dropdown list containing 100 numbers, from which users select.
I would like to figure out how to style this dropdown so that it looks like an image slider, such as that in ImageFlow - imageflow.finnrudolph.de/
So I would replace each number with a corresponding image, and allow users to choose from these by clicking on an image in the slider.

Sounds complicated, but I'm sure this must be possible. Can someone direct me in the right way?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Styling Dropdown List with Image Slider 2 years 3 months ago #77302

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 285
Wow, without massive Javascript use I don't think it is possible. Let's see what Javascript-Master Tony has to say.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Styling Dropdown List with Image Slider 2 years 3 months ago #77313

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 740
I don't see how you could use an image gallery to select options. There would be no feedback on which option had been selected.

Why can't you use a normal slider question.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Donation Image