Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page

Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 6 months ago #77153

Hi,

I have a created a survey where i want to add a feature where the surveyor name and city is displayed on each page. we get the surveyor name and city from the first page of the survey.

Is there anything to do with php code??

If so can anyone guide me how and where to be done?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 6 months ago #77163

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 819
Hello,

You can add a "Text display" question type and use the ExpressionManager code : {CODEOFQUESTION} or the SGQA INSERTANS {INSERTANS:ssssXggggXqqqq} at the end of each page.

You can have some css specific color for this question.

Denis

Re: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 5 months ago #77325

Hi Denis,

Could you please explain in detail? where would i find the SGQA INSERTANS?

thanks in advance

Re: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 5 months ago #77326

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 819
The following user(s) said Thank You: krishna1088

Re: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 5 months ago #77329

[Removed by Steve. Reason: Cross-Posting, www.limesurvey.org/de/forum/can-i-do-thi...esurvey/77321-tokens]
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Steve. Reason: Cross-Posting

Re: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 5 months ago #77332

• tpartner
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 789
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 5 months ago #77333

Hi Denis,

thanks for the reply... i did that as suggested. it will display the answer code for SGQA insertains...
how to get the answers directly without the code.

thanks,
Krishna

Re: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 5 months ago #77717

Hi,

Here instead of SGQA codes how to print the answers directly those are taken from the previous group? Like answer for A1 = aaa, I want to print aaa instead of A1
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by krishna1088.

Re: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 5 months ago #78231

I am adding a file how i want it..

File Attachment:

File Name: survey_sample.pdf
File Size: 57 KB

Re: Adding a feature where the surveyor name is displayed on each page 2 years 5 months ago #78239

• VBraun
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
Downolad tiloring examle survey docs.limesurvey.org/Expression+Manager+S...loring_and_Equations
and use example from question "Report:...." from first qroup of questions accordingly.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Donation Image