Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Create assessment for employees

Create assessment for employees 2 years 4 months ago #76303

• chrisadam
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi can limesurvey allow me to:

1: create a 30 question survey(i now it can on this one)
2: create a comparative assessment
(This assesment will function like a personality test where at the end the tester will know how they rank on certain factors at work.. like their strengths and weaknesses)
3: email those results in a specific format showing charts/graphs to a specific email
4: Store those results

(I need to basically create some logic that says after these 30 questions the data shows these 10 things about a person.. I will want to put those things into some kind of report that is sent out the the person talking about those 10 things and break down their answers to deduce those things...)

I can also pay if to get this done, it is an emergency need for our company.

Can Limesurvey do this?

Thank you guys, I need an answer to this very fast.. I appreciate it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Create assessment for employees 2 years 4 months ago #76310

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

okay, let's have a look at it.

1:
This is (of course) possible.

2:
This should be possible using the ExpressionManager though I don't know your survey structure, what question you ask/use and how the assessments/logic should be. If you give us an example we might tell you a way how to solve this.

3:
This is not possible with the software as it is. You can add a text question where people can enter their email address and send a detailed notification email to them. But this email will have a given answer table which you cannot change without modifying the source code. So you might think about exporting the results a create/send the email yourself or with an own script/software or find a developer who can do this for you.

4:
You can store this results in the database using the new "Equation" question type.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Donation Image