Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Survey with options lists and an individual display page depending on the result

Survey with options lists and an individual display page depending on the result 2 years 4 months ago #76060

Hi there,

I'm new to limesurvey and have the task to find a tool to set up a survey where the user selects always one option of a list of options per question. Afterwards the user shhould see an individual page depending on his entries.

How can I build this? Are there ways to assign values and display a specific page depending on that calculated result?

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your answers.
operatorone
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Survey with options lists and an individual display page depending on the result 2 years 4 months ago #76071

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 748
You can display questions (including text-display type) based on conditions or by using Expression Manager
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.

Re: Survey with options lists and an individual display page depending on the result 2 years 4 months ago #76078

Maybe there is some sample around? Or can you help me setting this up, if ordered. I will pay for of course.

Best regards,
operator

Re: Survey with options lists and an individual display page depending on the result 2 years 4 months ago #76172

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
Have a look at manual -> assessments. This might help if you have only very basic requirements.
if it gets more complicated, one could code a script to which the user is redirected at the end of the survey. This script then gets passed some IDs, grabs the current participant's data frm DB and then does some calculations to choose the correct end page depending on the results.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Donation Image