Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Survey by user

Survey by user 2 years 7 months ago #74857

• megood
  • Fresh Lemon
I’m going to conduct a survey for analyzing managers’ style and leadeship culture in my company. So I need to apply the one standard questionnaire for all departments one by one because each department manager has its own style. Also I should do that anonymously because employees’ vote should be private. Furthermore I need to guarantee every employee can only vote one time.
My solution is applying shared user name for each department. But I could not do it in limesurvey is there any solution in your software?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Survey by user 2 years 7 months ago #74880

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

can you give an example how this/these surveys would look like? I'm not sure what you want to do but I'll try to give you some advice.

If you want to ensure (you can't really 100% ensure it because people might do something out of your range) that a participant only answers the survey once you can use a closed survey (activate the "Token Management" feauture by clicking on the symbol with three persons). Then you create participants, for each employee one participant. You then create tokens/keys for them and send out an invitation email. If the participant submits the survey he/she cannot submit it again (if you set the "Allow editing answers after completion?" option in the Gerenal settings of the survey to "No"). From the logic view the programm decreases the counter "uses left" each time the participant takes part in the survey (if you leave "1" they can only take part once). The token won't be in the given answers so it might be difficult to see which answers fits to which participant.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: Survey by user 2 years 7 months ago #74914

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
Will each employee only rate one manager (the one of his department) or can employees rate the managers of all departments?

How will the surveys differ? Will there just be some different texts?

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image