Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can a respondent edit their own response after they have submitted it?

Can a respondent edit their own response after they have submitted it? 2 years 6 months ago #74616

• Carolanne
  • Fresh Lemon
A respondent to a token based survey did not save their answers to several questions. How can they be allowed back into their response to finish?

Do I have to delete their response and have them start again?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Can a respondent edit their own response after they have submitted it? 2 years 6 months ago #74698

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

what you are looking for is probably the "Allow editing answers after completion?" option in the "Tokens" tab of the "Gerenal settings" of the survey. For more information see docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve...or+LimeSurvey#Tokens .
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: Aw: Can a respondent edit their own response after they have submitted it? 2 years 5 months ago #75684

• hrshdhgd
  • Junior Lime
Hey,

I have allowed editing answers after completion. Is there a way for the administrator to know when any answer in the survey has been modified by a particular participant?

Thanks.

Re: Aw: Can a respondent edit their own response after they have submitted it? 2 years 5 months ago #75705

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 294
hrshdhgd wrote:
Hey,

I have allowed editing answers after completion. Is there a way for the administrator to know when any answer in the survey has been modified by a particular participant?

Thanks.
You can send a confirmation email for each response: docs.limesurvey.org/Creating+a+new+surve..._amp_data_management

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The following user(s) said Thank You: hrshdhgd
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Donation Image