Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: active connections/users currently filling in the questionnaire

active connections/users currently filling in the questionnaire 2 years 7 months ago #74166

Is there a way to see who is currently filling in my limesurvey questionnaire? Recently I had to reboot my server, and I wanted to send a message to anyone who as filling in the questionnaire, but I dit not know a way to see who was logged-on nor did I kwow a way to send a message (other than sending an email).
In addition: I suppose there are log files where connections are logged, but I do'nt know where they are.
Thanks
Frans
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by fransmarcelissen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: active connections/users currently filling in the questionnaire 2 years 7 months ago #74232

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
Limesurvey doesn't use any logging system for reasons of anonymity. It only stores the answer data.
At such cases you could have a look at the browse response screen and check which if the latest entries are not completely filled out. This might indicate a user currently filling out the survey.
There is no easy way though to show them a "server reboot in 5 minutes" message.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Aw: active connections/users currently filling in the questionnaire 2 years 7 months ago #74295

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

if it's possible you can have a look at your servers log files (e.g. access.log of Apache) to see if there are/were requests a short time ago. But it won't help you identifying which user is currently online.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image