Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Prefill Multiple choice question with another similar one

Prefill Multiple choice question with another similar one 2 years 5 months ago #73870

• Samba
  • Junior Lime
Hi!

I have a survey setup as group by group, in which i have a common Multiple choice question that appears on all the pages.

The user is expected and select some of the options of on this question the first page along with some other questions. The user then proceeds to the next page and the same question appears along with some other.

Since he has filled the question before, he need not check the options again hence it is expected that the options be per-checked the way they were on the first page

I looked at this workaround, but it only seems to work with text inputs and not with a Multiple choice question.

Can someone please suggest me some other workaround or help me adapt the same one to my needs?

Regards
Samba

Version 1.91+ Build 12358
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Samba.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Prefill Multiple choice question with another similar one 2 years 5 months ago #73878

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

how about using the "Array filter" option in the advanced settings? You just create the first Multiple choice question and enter the question code of this question into the following Multiple choice question(s).
docs.limesurvey.org/Advanced+question+settings#array_filter
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image