Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: assessment related little help?

assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #73826

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I have a question about limiting the survey to only few number of people, by giving them username and password so they can answer the survey even more than once even, something like assess ment service.. can we do that with lime survey? (the username and password before accessing it)

example: if user clicks on survey link, it will ask him for username and password, then he can answer the survey normally to collect data and assess ment results...

Another Q, an i display the assess ment results to him before submitting it as final submission? like in a break question or some other way before the final submission to to database?

thanks in advanced for your help
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by itsme.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #73831

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
@Password: You can either use tokens and set "uses_left" to e.g. 10 if people should be allowed to fill out the survey 10 times.
Another alternative is to set a "fake" password, see docs.limesurvey.org/Workarounds%3A+Surve...r_accessing_a_survey

@Showing result: You can use a text display question and the "assessment_CURRENT_TOTAL" placeholder to show the total score before submit: docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php#assessment_placeholders

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #74163

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
thanks for the help
i will try that and let you know

Re: assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #74203

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
hello again, i was trying that, and it works if you put a total assessment of survey, then display the results in a place holder... what about if i want more that assessment creteria like the thing is limesurvey providing? total, group by group, how i can display many in the same time??

by the way, your link to the assessment help article is not working, i tried to search but nothing regarding the place holders and enough assessments inforamtion, can you provide another link or somewhere to know more about assessments in advanced?

thanks

Re: assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #74212

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
This is the correct link: docs.limesurvey.org/Assessments&structur...essment_placeholders

Currently the assessment feature doesn't offer the flexibility you are looking for. assessment results are calculated at runtime and are displayed at the end of the survey.

Have a look at the Expression Manager of the upcoming Limesurvey 1.92 version. This feature is much more flexible and can do all kinds of calculations at runtime: docs.limesurvey.org/Expression+Manager+H..._assessment_Examples

Dr. Marcel Minke

Re: assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #74264

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
fair enough, thanks a lot, i will try that.

Re: assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #74271

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
You're welcome :-)

If our hints have been helpful and you enjoy limesurvey please consider a donation to the team .
We do all this in our free time and you don't have to pay a penny for this software.

Without your help we can't keep this project alive.

Dr. Marcel Minke

Re: assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #74280

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
sure Mazi, it is on my priority list, awaiting for my new paypal account activation :) i love you guys..

do you have any idea how to get the assessment results saved with the answers in the database?

off topic little question, i saw a demo about limesurvey 2, where is it? or how to get it? any info about this?
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by itsme.

Re: assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #74393

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
@assessments: see www.limesurvey.org/forum/can-i-do-this-w...tabase?lang=en#73833

@Limesurvey 2.0: We are planning a first alpha version for March. The according branch is available at limesurvey.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/l...ource/limesurvey_yii.
for accessing the source code, see docs.limesurvey.org/Accessing+the+source...meSurvey+development

Dr. Marcel Minke

Re: assessment related little help? 2 years 5 months ago #74403

• itsme
  • Senior Lime
Thank you very much again Mazi, and always...

actually i am facing this in the assessment, which is the same issue being discussed in this thread..

1- I will try to make the score added to db as you instructed me (i am working on this) - ! where to put that java script codes that is mentioned in the other thread u provided! i just wonder where and how i can apply it.. anyone, i am trying it.. i just see it too complicated :(

2- I could make the current total score appear by placing the place_holder, but also there is the second question of the survey (multiple radio with comment) I want to display it in with the place holder (current total) before submitting the survey/assessment.. it is like the individual assessment question (without really assessment sum) it is just a question with radio buttons like 1-5. is there a way to make one of question & it's answer from previous questions to appear before submitting the survey?
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Donation Image