Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can I send email conditionally, based on a question response?

Re: Can I send email conditionally, based on a question response? 2 years 4 months ago #77265

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 234
By the student selecting the school they attend, the detailed notification email will be sent to that principal's email

Maybe you can do something like this:

1) Create an email account dedicated to this survey for e.g using Gmail (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ), because Gmail offers efficient features regarding filters & messages transfer. This account will collect all responses for further dispatching.

2) Set your survey to send email detailed notification (with full responses) to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

3) In the parameters of This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. account set filters for redirecting all incoming emails automatically to differents email addresses depending on keywords included in the message body(=answers):
- If "Lucky Town" in the body" transfer to 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
- If "Down Town" in the body" transfer to 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
- etc.

Ben
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Ben_V.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Donation Image